Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Watashi No Tanjoubi! My Birthday!

Otanjoubi Omedeto! And that's my name in Katakana, Ma-ri-sa. This cake was a complete surprise. Ben worked the early shift, while I had to stay till 9 for the late shift. I got home and ate some dinner and was pretty tired...

then Laura came over with a roll cake, so I thought maybe Ben had planned to have her bring a cake for me or something like that. But it turns out Laura thought that my birthday was the following day and it was just coincidental that she stopped by (and she just loves dessert, so the cake was not big deal... haha)

So I ended up having 2 b-day cakes! I must say that Ben's was the most delicious... a Kuri (chestnut) and creme creation from a new bakery that a student recommended to him. Arigato Ben for a wonderful birthday weekend and day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet cake, ben.

hey, is that a goiter ?