Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Monday and Tuesday eve...

The weather's been so clear the past few days that Ben and I have taken the car out for drives locally after work, while there's still a little bit of sunlight left. Monday we drove out to Ei Cho to see farmers hanging daikon (radish) out to dry. Hundreds of them as you can see...









Yesterday, we went out to Ei Cho again, but all the way to the ocean. It was beautiful... crisp and clear. The sunset reminnded me of a summertime one in So. Cal, with the orange hue. It was a bit chilly, but the warmth of the last few minutes of sun was lovely.

Mt. Kaimon (I climed this with Forrest during his visit last month.)

Black sand beach!

4 comments:

Jamie Onken said...

it looks so beautiful there! I would love to come and visit.

mar.sha said...

beautiful pics. the daikons are crazy.

mar.sha said...

.....and ben needs to trim that hair! he's relivin his cobain years i see!...ha! miss ya guys.can't wait for your visit!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, they are amazing. Ben's hair looks great- Mihai and I agree,...xoxoAntonia