Tuesday, December 09, 2008

San diego Tragedy

My prayers go out to my Grandmother's neighbor who lost his family on Monday in F-18 crash.

my aunt June was interviewed on the Union-Tribune near the end of the article.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20081209-1108-bn09jetdown.html#

my grandmother was also interviewed on NBC, near the end of the article, her name is Choko McConnell http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/us_world/Pilot-Radioed-for-Help-Before-Crash.html


4 comments:

Jamie Onken said...

That is insane and so sad! I am so happy your grandma is ok.

mar.sha said...

what a tragedy! thank goodness your grandma's ok. what a crazy universe!!!!!

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how close it was to your grandmother's house. Thanks goodness she's okay! I've been watching the father who lost his family on the news, and it just breaks my heart.

Jennie said...

Wow...this is crazy. God was watching over your Grandmother that day Marisa. I heard about this on our news in South Dakota. Such a sad thing. Hope all is well, miss ya!