Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ben

Last Friday after work Ben finally decided to trim his hair! After over 6 months of letting it grow longer and longer, until it was shoulder length... the time had come!

We went to a salon that a friend recommended that supposedly only cost 8
dollars US! He got a great cut, I think better looking than any he's had in California. They really love "intereresting" (to be polite) styled 'dos, so it's always a concern that you might come out of the salon looking like this:




I'm happy to report that he looks like himself still. I will post photos soon! What a suspense builder, right!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, sweetie, great pics. Can't wait to see Ben's haircut. I'm sure he looks as handsome as ever. All goes well with us. Hugs to you. xoxoox

Apache Rose and Lake said...

now....that haircut suits him. that wasn't to hard was it?!!

Summer said...

Yeah! Where's the photos already...it's killing me! Haha.

Anonymous said...

Gay