Since we moved in, we bought a little dining room table, and were also given a flat screen TV by our landlady and lord. They are so generous! I'm continuing to try to decorate and make this place our's. Each day it feels a little bit more like home.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Mansion x 2
ok, these are awful photos from my cell phone from when we FIRST moved in. The place has greatly improved since then, I promise! Just wanted you to see our new space. So basically, we have apartment 301 and 302 (they're connected by a little hallway in the middle of the place.) This means we have two toilets, and a "unique" layout. At first I was feeling like I could get a little lost trying to get where I wanted to go. Luckily, I'm finding my way around now (I'm making it sound big, which it IS by Japanese standards... but still quite small by U.S. standards!! I believe it's a little over 500 sq. ft.)
Since we moved in, we bought a little dining room table, and were also given a flat screen TV by our landlady and lord. They are so generous! I'm continuing to try to decorate and make this place our's. Each day it feels a little bit more like home.





Since we moved in, we bought a little dining room table, and were also given a flat screen TV by our landlady and lord. They are so generous! I'm continuing to try to decorate and make this place our's. Each day it feels a little bit more like home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow. the new place looks great. it seems pretty spacious to me!
Awwww, Marisa! Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures with us! You place looks SO huge! I can't wait to see how your decorate the lovely new space:).
Post a Comment