i love it! so cool and dreamy. i love the fading between each scene. does the camera automatically do that?
wow! a diferrent way to see county. Really artistic.Love it;)
thanks guys!!! I used a video editor I found online for free to put in the transitions. it was fun to put together. Next to make a video with japan clips ;)
:) very dreamy and makes me miss the ocean! So neat.
WOW....we loved it..what abeautiful viiew of CA and you two....what love for the ocean..very artistic. Love you both.trish and joe
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i love it! so cool and dreamy. i love the fading between each scene. does the camera automatically do that?
wow! a diferrent way to see county. Really artistic.Love it;)
thanks guys!!! I used a video editor I found online for free to put in the transitions. it was fun to put together. Next to make a video with japan clips ;)
:) very dreamy and makes me miss the ocean! So neat.
WOW....we loved it..what abeautiful viiew of CA and you two....what love for the ocean..very artistic. Love you both.
trish and joe
Post a Comment