Sunday, February 21, 2010

love day

had a relaxed Valentine's Sunday, and finally took Ben to Hara Donuts. he ended up enjoying the sweet treats and was impressed by their full sized coffee cups. I love this cafe!


I went shopping in the afternoon and came home to these...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hara donuts looks so cute! how is it that japan makes the yummiest/prettiest/cutest donuts in the world????? and still they all line up at Krispy kreme in Tokyo! I'm enjoying checking out your gorgeous blog! I lived over there and worked in junior high school as well, but in Osaka. It was sooooo much fun. And my BF and I visited Kagoshima and Yakushima for a holiday!! Such a great area! Enjoy ^___^

marisa said...

hey thanks for checking out m'blog. I didn't know Krispy K was in tokyo~ I do love their donuts too... but so much more of an American style. I'm visiting Tokyo first week in April and I'm looking forward to more of a variety in foods there... like Thai!

Nathan Williams said...

i've got to say, great choices for your "mixpod" on the side bar

great taste in music (and great blog, too!) glad to have found it