Sunday, May 09, 2010

how we spent Golden Week

Ben and I spent nine beautiful days in the Bukit Peninsula on southern Bali.
We just got home this morning. 
Back to regular life tomorrow... it's Monday.
I already miss it.

we had an 18 hour stop over in Taiwan.  took their high speed train to Taipei !
Bintang, the official beer of Indonesia. 
And that's the view from where we stayed~ we were practically in the water at high tide. 
5 bucks a day motorbike
oh what a view!
Hindu temple daily offerings
plumeria to rival Hawaii's
the famous Uluwatu temple Kecak dance
banana pancakes and coffee in the mornings... with a view !
at a temple
that famous Uluwatu surf break
what we woke up to EVERY day
and what we saw every evening . . .

3 comments:

Carly said...

Amazing - the motorbike pic is my fav <3

Antonia Petruse said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pics. I love the pic of you in black and white. sooooo beautiful :)

Nathan Williams said...

these photos make your life look like a movie!