Oh how I wish I can get a hold of these different-flavored KitKat bars! I heard they even have soy sauce as well as red wine flavors.
there are so many flavors! it's all about finding them at the right convenience store and in season:DI've never tried the soy sauce or wine flavors... I'll have to look out for 'em. My number one fave is the Jasmine tea flavor!
mmmmm
fyi - my creat-ture blog is up and running!....well kinda :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh how I wish I can get a hold of these different-flavored KitKat bars! I heard they even have soy sauce as well as red wine flavors.
there are so many flavors! it's all about finding them at the right convenience store and in season
:D
I've never tried the soy sauce or wine flavors... I'll have to look out for 'em. My number one fave is the Jasmine tea flavor!
mmmmm
fyi - my creat-ture blog is up and running!....well kinda :)
Post a Comment