I get surprised looks when I use my 1990's 35mm cam... most people seem to be interested in having the most modern gadgets here (even down in Kagoshima!) I still love the way they turn out.
chuo station clouds
hand painted by the sweetest landlords around, our parking spot placard
city cycling
roadside pickles and goya
neighbor's flowers
more cape toi horses
peeling torii
3 comments:
beautiful pictures Marissa!!!
Oh my gosh.... I don't even know what to say I'm SO glad you commented. How else would I have known about your beautiful blog. For one, that horse picture is stunning, and I feel like I could look at the last one of the bridge forever. Secondly, you're in Japan and you use a film camera! I'm definitely adding this to my google reader immediately.
Anyway I'm Allison, soo nice to meet you :)
pretty pictures. :)
Post a Comment