it's friday, and I can't believe another three day weekend is upon us. monday is 'health & sports day' here! I hope the weather's nice so we can get out and do something fun for the next 3 days. It's officially fall and has cooled off to pretty much perfect weather. this morning I dug out all of our cold weather clothing to get it ready to wear next month... that I'm not looking forward to much.
Here are a few shots from this past week. I especially like the ones where I was teasing Manju making him pose with a flower~ you can really see how annoyed he was. He's much happier sitting outside amongst the plants.
have a happy weekend :D







3 comments:
poor Manju! He does look pretty cute though.
lovely pictures!! and that pizza look so good :)
Haha! But ooh what a beautiful cat he is. I need to dig out our winter clothes too, it's gettig colder and colder here in Finland..
Post a Comment