here are some assorted black and whites taken with the Canon gifted from my Dad. Some are from Kumamoto and Miyazaki travels, but also a few were in the park just here in the city. I've loved the afternoons and evenings we've spent on the grass, people watching and soaking up the sun. on this roll alone, I caught a juggler, kids "top battling," and a french bulldog having the time of his life playing in the fountain... summer please stay!!!!
i feel like i will never see the sun ~ the great lake swimmers have a listen

4 comments:
Cool photos! Where is that wave?? Looks super fun and there's nobody out..!
miyazaki typhoon swell a couple of weekends back! it was gigantic!
I've just found your blog, you take very nice pictures!my name is Marisa too :)
wonderful, love that they are b&w too. the dog, hihi! and the litle cats:)
Post a Comment