we drove to Miyazaki on saturday morning to spend the day soaking up what I'm guessing was the last mild and sunny weekend of the fall. I know that's not very optimistic of me, but I feel like it was so much colder at this time last year. Ben surfed an autumn swell (finally!!) and I relaxed and strolled along the beach, and hung with some dogs. isn't it funny how everyone leaves their sandals at the concrete edge before 'entering' the sand!?
sunday we day tripped up to kirishima shrine because, well. . . 'tis the season! the fall leaves were gorgeous shades of copper, red, orange, yellow... you get the picture. everyone and their mom was out snapping fall foliage photos along with us as anticipated. We also ran into an awesome antique market, right up my alley, and bought a vintage magazine from 1952 just because we loved the cover.
I can't believe this is our last fall here. I'm sentimental again ~ なつかしい。。。














3 comments:
Fantastic pictures. Did you use a 6x7 analogue camera?
thank you! these were taken with my digital harinezumi 2.
What doggy doesn't love chewing on Crocs? Such rich, lovely shots. Heaven.
I can't believe you guys saw STING in Bangu. So random and SO fun.
xo!
Post a Comment