isn't he great! haha. there was a big organic festa in kagoshima, and the venue was right by the NHK building, so they set him up~ the little one's could climb up and jump inside. But I laughed when I noticed where the entrance to him was x_X
these photos are fantastic. there is something that just draws me to the second one- the blurred cat in the foreground and those eyes. both haunting and sad and leaving me wanting to bring the cat home.
4 comments:
lovely pictures Marisa! you're beautiful as always
Haha! What was the deal with that giant domokun?!
isn't he great! haha. there was a big organic festa in kagoshima, and the venue was right by the NHK building, so they set him up~ the little one's could climb up and jump inside. But I laughed when I noticed where the entrance to him was x_X
these photos are fantastic. there is something that just draws me to the second one- the blurred cat in the foreground and those eyes. both haunting and sad and leaving me wanting to bring the cat home.
Post a Comment