Saturday, January 15, 2011

みんなのまちです

Last weekend, since it was a 3 day (thank you japan for all of your nat'l holidays!) we ventured out by car in search of a local, but outside of the city, fun.  When we left, we weren't sure where we'd end up, and of course it turned out to be a wonderful day for it.  To start, we went back to the family onsen that we had visited last summer, and I remembered how soothing onsening in the winter is; Layers and layers of clothing can't compare to a long hot water soak.  Afterwards, we strolled through a quiet neighborhood.... and finally hopped back in the car and found the most adorable *modern~french styled* cafe for an espresso pick-us-up.

4 comments:

Shinya said...

Looks fun! it's so refreshing to do something spontaneously! Especially in Japan.. so much to find!

Anonymous said...

What a nice weekend :) I really like this photos, especially the first one :)

Christine said...

I love just heading out to discover unexpected places. Looks like a great time!

kitchu said...

a day called perfection. and i love that last photo!