on saturday, only a week after snow, the sun came out and it was in the 60's. it was so nice to strip off the layers, and I even went sock-less! wow! I've been dreaming of this for a few weeks now. we drove some country roads near kiire where we used to live and I soaked up as much of the sun as I could. the first signs of spring are showing up, with うめ (plum) trees just starting to bloom, and ポンカン (ponkan) trees full of fruit; we are so happy the warm is near.
the oil tanks are a kiire landmark you might remember. and the oil drums were across from the farm we were strolling at; found next to an abandoned van... and refrigerator. oh japan! and your mysterious dumping areas : (
the oil tanks are a kiire landmark you might remember. and the oil drums were across from the farm we were strolling at; found next to an abandoned van... and refrigerator. oh japan! and your mysterious dumping areas : (









3 comments:
looks like the perfect day. and yayyyyy for the first signs of spring! esp for you. : )
love your photos...so much!
Lovely, lovely photos!! And thank you so much for your CA recommendations, I'm looking forward to checking it out!
Post a Comment