Monday, May 09, 2011

でんしゃ

we had a ***w o n d e r f u l*** golden week(s) vacation, and I will post pics soon.  but here are some more from our kansai visit last month.  I took out my dad's canon for the trip, and that's all I used (pretty much.)  I want to use it all the time, but it really is a monster.  so heavy and bulky!  but I love the results ~


3 comments:

allison said...

Wow these really did come out cool! The colors and vibe in the second one are great - might have to save that for my desktop background ;)

Glad you had a great golden week!

Anonymous said...

Love these photos, all of them! Great scenes you've captured. I love the mood and the colors too.Glad you enjoyed your vacation :)

kitchu said...

that second photo is pure genius. i love them all- but wow. that second one is something out of a movie and an art gallery... perfect composition.