Monday, June 13, 2011

a hairless home

I'm so happy Manju made it safely back to CA with my mom ! I was like a nervous parent seeing him off at the airport and every time he looked at me from his cage I wanted to cry. Thinking he'd be in the cargo area first for a 2 hour flight to tokyo, and then a 3 hour wait in tokyo before his 10 hour flight to LAX scared me more than I can say. He was a trooper though, and made it out just fine and is settling in well at my parent's house in Westlake. I'm getting more and more excited every day to move back!

these were the last film shots of him before his travels. Every day our house seems to have less and less fur flying around and stuck to furniture/clothes. soon it'll be all gone.

1 comment:

kitchu said...

oh my gosh what a gorgeous fur ball! such amazing eyes. i would have been a wreck seeing him off, poor little guy. so glad he made it safely! he looks like such a sweet boy :)