We're packing like crazy, attending farewell parties, and trying to keep our cool through it all. 4 days left.
We estimate being back in beautiful CA in a couple of months (mid september?)
I'm unplugging and shutting down my computer now to ship it to my parent's house. But I will have Internet sporadically over the coming months during our Asia travels, so look for me on facebook and send me email messages (please!!)
have a wonderful summer!!!! and see you in the fall . . . <3
We estimate being back in beautiful CA in a couple of months (mid september?)
I'm unplugging and shutting down my computer now to ship it to my parent's house. But I will have Internet sporadically over the coming months during our Asia travels, so look for me on facebook and send me email messages (please!!)
have a wonderful summer!!!! and see you in the fall . . . <3
3 comments:
Love you and I hope you enjoy your vacay!
oh i will miss your posts but look for you come september! love this photo so much :)
have a wonderful summer, marisa! thank you for the birthday wishes : ). message me when you're back here so i can take photos of you guys! safe travels.
Post a Comment