thank goodness we didn't lose all of our photos during our move back to CA. our laptops and backups were stolen from the mail, with the exception of one little 320gb hard drive had *most of our photos... well up until last winter anyway. here are a few random shots that took me back . . .
I need to move on, I know.
I need to move on, I know.
4 comments:
That's terrible! My hard drive crashed and I lost a bunch of photos once. I got most of them restored but it was still pretty heart-breaking. I'm glad you were able to save some.
On another note, I've really really enjoyed following your blog over the last year. Your photos seem to have gotten consistently more beautiful over time, and it's been really fun to see into your adventures around the world. I can't wait to see where 2012 takes you :) Happy New Year!
oh noooo!! sorry about your photos and laptops! so glad you have some photos left, that's so horrible : (
these photos are lovely. also, i hope you've settled in nicely : )
My worst nightmare I am so sorry! These photos are beautiful. You never disappoint...
the end photo is just amazing!
Post a Comment