hello! It sure has been a long time. I have finally decided to end this blog.
After so many years and most of my posts coming from excitement of living abroad, I don't feel like posting like I used to now that I'm living back in California.
To those few readers who have always left comments and been so wonderful, (you know who you are) THANK YOUUUUUU !
I still have a tumblr where I post instagram photos and other stuff I like: http://marisachan.tumblr.com/
<3,
marisa
After so many years and most of my posts coming from excitement of living abroad, I don't feel like posting like I used to now that I'm living back in California.
To those few readers who have always left comments and been so wonderful, (you know who you are) THANK YOUUUUUU !
I still have a tumblr where I post instagram photos and other stuff I like: http://marisachan.tumblr.com/
<3,
marisa
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm so sad! I'll definitely start following your tumblr. I think I understand though...I question the need to keep blogging too when I'm at home. Just having a tumblr is probably the right move because then you can still share photos when you want, but it's not quite the same pressure to create posts as blogging.
Anyway I've really enjoyed your blog and found your photos so inspiring. Thank YOU for sharing them!
sadness :( I will miss this space! good luck to you!
Post a Comment