Saturday, March 18, 2006

hai onegaishimas

we received our official address of our apartment. Or our "mansion." They call apts. mansions! sounds so luxurious, but it's actually going to be a miniature place. haha. We are living in the city of Saga, on the southernmost island of Kyushu (not as far south as Okinawa though.)

We just picked up our visa's and are just about ready to make our move. Only 4 more days! It's so hard to prepare for the trip for me. Saying goodbye to friends and family is so surreal. I don't think I'll realize the hugeness of this move until we actually land in Japan. For now all I can do is pack my stuff and take it day by day. I know it's going to be emotional for me since just tonight I choked up talking about leaving...just wait until we're actually saying our final goodbyes to everyone...

No comments: