Worked on getting a bike... got this used one from the local bike shop owner for about the equivalent of $20. Apparently, it is his wife's, but she doesn't use it anymore?! Anyhow, I have friends in the right places, because they hooked me up with this great bargain. One of the my few older lady friends lives right next to the shop, so she arranged this whole deal.
A couple of weekends ago, I wore my Grandma's Yukata (summer kimono.) I got a lot of compliments... from what I've learned, the material is quite expensive, and tie dyed in an old style pattern. They actually don't even make them like this anymore! It's very antique, and I'm very lucky to have such a special one. Thanks Grandma!
With a couple of other teachers from Kagoshima city, Patty, and Ruth.
with Biz...
A Hanabi is a summer festival with fireworks...
It rained a little, but it didn't spoil the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment