Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sideways rain isn't fun to walk/bicycle in.

Ok, I know Sinlaku's just a "tropical storm" now (smaller than a Category 1,) but who wants to be outside in it? Ben's supposedly got tomorrow (Fri) off from school, but is still "on call." But this morning, seeing him off to work was a bummer... he's teaching in Fukuhira today, which requires him to walk for like 10 minutes after he exits the train. That's not going to be fun in this "storm." Basically, it's windy, and raining hard sideways right now, and has been all night and morning... I gave him an extra pair of socks and a towel to dry off with once he arrives to his school, that was pretty much all I could do!


2 comments:

Jamie Onken said...

you're such a good wife.

Lindsey said...

I was just about to leave a comment, but realized jamie said exactly what I was going to say. You're such a good wife-y.