Friday, December 05, 2008

bday brogging...

I had such a great time at my birthday party last night! We ate at Mangetsu, the most delish Okonomiyaki restaurant in Kag-city. Our friend Tomo works there, and even surprised me with a cake! Good times!

a drawing of "zombie kitty" from our friend dan. My most strange birthday gift.
the international birthday crowd
another
me + nadine
our boss, Taniguchi Sensei even came... and gave me a cake!
another of Nadine and I
and another... but with my beautiful surprise cake!
I was very happy, as you can see!
"Marisa Chan"
Ben's hair made it difficult for him to cut the cake! haha.


2 comments:

mar.sha said...

dude!....that cake w/ the fruits and stuff looks so dee-lish! bring me back some when you get here! put it w/ your carry-on in the plane. (.^_^.)*

Eric Barbaric said...

Ben and his emo hair-o. You're not supposed to give emo's sharp objects... make sure all he cuts is the cake