Monday, March 07, 2011

さくら さくら

Last week we had a couple of mild~ish days that we took advantage of by strolling along the river... the ume and sakura have some pretty blossoms, and the camelia are still going strong (and they're so pretty even fallen, which I've noticed is happening more and more as it warms up.)

Over the weekend, I had a chat with our landlady from our balcony, so she promptly brought over the little sakura cake that manju is eyeing in the second shot.  yummy!

Can you tell I cut my hair?  I was getting really bored with it, so I cut about 6 inches off and have bangs again :D  . . . Also I wanted to show off my Goldpfeil bag from the 80's that I found for 500yen!

3 comments:

b said...

beautiful photos. great bag.

leila said...

so cutee! the bag, your outfit, hair. so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Great shots.Love your bag!:)