Tuesday, March 08, 2011

mystery 花

Our first year living here, I fell in love with these flowers that I found in late March down south in Ibusuki.  I can't remember the name of them now.  Does anyone know?  One thing I remember about them was how fragrant they were... like a super sweet ~ flowery ~ perfume.  I have to try and find them again this year.  I can't believe it sometimes that this is our last spring living in Japan . . .

4 comments:

Apache Rose and Lake said...

beau t ful. beau t ful. beau t ful.

allison said...

So lovely. I hope your last Spring in Japan doesn't go by too fast!

leila said...

hope you guys are okay. watching news now and hoping you're safe!

kitchu said...

my gosh these are just stunning. i want to walk into that field and run my fingers along the tops of them.