Friday, March 11, 2011

japan quake and tsunami

We are just fine and having a quiet Friday night at home.  We didn't even know there was a problem until Ben heard at work... I was out shopping and he let me know what had happened.  I turned on the news when I got home and saw how horrible the coast looks up north.  Crazy to think that it's all pretty close, but we didn't feel a thing.  Our prayers go out to those affected . . .




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone there too.

leila said...

glad you're okay! the wave looked terrifying :( sending happy thoughts <3

allison said...

ohisashiburii! Take care and I'll be thinking about everyone there! <3

rockymntgirl said...

Take care. The videos coming from the north are so terrible and sad. I wish I could help more than just watching CNN.

kitchu said...

i am so glad you are okay. our thoughts are with all of japan...